Book the cricket ground
Fancy a day on the green? You can hire our cricket ground for a game or a wide range of functions. We’ve hosted:
- old school team reunions
- corporate Christmas parties / family social days
- team building days
- Bucks’ events
- mates’ get-togethers.
We can customise a package to suit you, but what you’ll definitely have access to is:
- Access to the Pavilion, for entertainment or fundraising opportunities
- 2 change rooms, each with a separate shower and toilet
- The scoreboard
- Lunch, and morning and afternoon tea
- A fully licensed bar
Suggested cricket game-day schedule
We can help you plan your whole cricket day out – cricket, lunch, drinks! This is how your great day out could happen:
- 10.30am – Arrive, enjoy a half hour in the cafe
- 11am – Start play (suggest 40 overs)
- 1pm – Lunch (Cricketers Lunch: a range of options is available)
- 1.45pm – Resume play
- 2.30pm – Afternoon tea (Scones! Jam! Cream!)
- 3pm – Resume play for another 40-odd overs
- 4.30–5pm – End of play
- 5-6.30pm – Drinks and speeches in the Pavilion
Want to stay over and play again? Take a look at our accommodation options.
Find out about our availability and get a ballpark cost.
Make an enquiry
Absolutely no obligation.